WhatsApp is the biggest Online Social Communication media of all times, the official app of this Social Chatting media is available almost on all the Platforms and now with the help of Whatsapp Web, WhatsApp users an simple scan a QR-code and Mirror the whole WhatsApp interface on their browser and start chatting with people.
However, there still ins’t no official app to use WhatsApp on PC, although there are many other ways to do so, one of the best and the easiest way to do is to use a 3rd party emulator that allows you to download and install Android applications on it, since this app is available for all mobile platforms, you won’t be having any problem contacting anyone.
Main Features of WhatsApp for PC:
- NO ADDITIONAL FEES
- WHATSAPP CALLING
- GROUP CHAT
- WHATSAPP WEB
- NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES
- SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS
- ALWAYS LOGGED IN
- QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS
- OFFLINE MESSAGES
- AND MUCH MORE
How to Download WhatsApp for PC:
App Store: Download WhatsApp Online for PC
Play Store: Download WhatsApp Online for PC
Download Apk: Download WhatsApp Online for PC
Also see: Slither.io
How to Install WhatsApp Online for PC:
- Download and Install Bluestacks, Link above.
- After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, either download the Apk file and install it.
- Or just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the app.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.